Fill in only if you are attending through an organisation (company, school, NGO, etc)
1. Booking will be confirmed by Richmond Foundation.
2. Data given with the registration form will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2001 and the General Data Protection Act.
3. Certificates will only be given to those participants who attend the 12 hours of training.
4. Richmond Foundation reserves the right to cancel the training course, for example if insufficient bookings are received. In such cases participants will be offered either a refund or the choice of attending another course.
5. All materials used in this training course, including the MHFA manual which course participants will receive after the course, are copyright of Richmond Foundation. None of the materials, nor any part of the MHFA manual, may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without prior, written permission of Richmond Foundation.